1. A mechanical engineer with a minimum experience of 5 years in the field of HVAC servicing and maintenance in the Oil & Gas Petrochemical Plants.
2. Preferred a master degree holder with specialization in Heating, Ventilating and air-conditioning systems (HVAC).
3. Experience in preventive maintenance (PM) of heating, ventilating and air-conditioning systems (HVAC Direct digital controls (DDC) and building management system (BMS).
4. Knowledge on air and hydraulic balancing.
5. Knowledge on Carrier, Trane and York HVAC equipment; Air Cooled Chillers, Centrifugal chillers and package units is an advantage.
6. Preferred having instructional experience in technical colleges and knowledge in blended learning.