1. Education: Degree in Chemical Engineering
2. Experience: Minimum 10 years in the Oil and Gas industry, with experience and proven track record in gas plant or refinery operations
3. Languages required to be known: Fluency in English
4. Understanding of project development and operational readiness processes
5. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
6. Experience in the following areas: Performance based HSE skill, Gas Plant Operating Integrity skill, Work preparation, scheduling and execution skill, Maintenance campaigns / Turnarounds skill, HC Production information management- skill.
7. Experience in effective communication, influencing and leading in complex and international environment
8. Proactive and self starter.
Purpose and Scope
Advise and assist in the safe, effective and efficient operation of the client Gas Plan and any associated modifications or additions..
1.Contribute to a high standard of HSE performance by following HSE standards at all times, including the prompt reporting of any safety or environmental hazards or incidents.
2.Achieve personal OES responsibilities in support of company`s goals
3.Manage Operations Excellence System (OES).
4.Key member of Emergency Response control room team as Emergency Control Chief. (Alternate as Operations Chief)
5.Provide operational support to Production Operations in their responsibility to achieve full capacity and sustained production. Responsible for delivering production plans safely and according to company process safety and technical integrity standards. Utilization of HYSYS.
6.Accountable for plant optimization and continuous improvement in production and operations reporting systems.
7.Assist with operating budget preparation and expenditures review & control
8.Troubleshoot in accordance with KT process
9.Involvement with Alarm Management in coordination with Eng. Dept.
10.Incident Reports, investigation, identify ‘Root Cause’ and close out.
12.Facilitate the integration of new projects and monitor ongoing projects. Operational interface management for project support, ensuring operational/Engineering expectations are met. Monitor /report progress and results.
13.Manage the update of Operations Manual and authorize operational procedures
14.Operations Coordinator for maintenance turnarounds. Accountable for ensuring procedures, systems and equipment are in place to enable plant to be prepared and reinstated safely.
15.Update operational documentation, P&ID, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
16.Involvement with company competency system assessments ensuring shift teams meet required levels. Provide coaching as necessary.
17.Stand-in holiday/sickness relief for Operations Superintendent.
18.Monitor and optimize chemical utilization.
If you would like to apply for this position, please feel free to send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mention Senior Operations Engineer in the email title.