1. Availability to work abroad: Kazakhstan/China;
2. University Degree in Process for Chemical / Petrochemical Industry
3. Experience: at least 12 years in design activity, at least 3 years in a similar position / equivalent
4. English – advanced level, Russian – represents an advantage
5. PC Skills – (M/S Word, Excel, Outlook, AUTOCAD) – advanced level
6. Knowledge of programs/software specific in this field (Unisim, Hysis) represents an advantage; Knowledge of legislation and regulations specific for this domain.
1. Coordinates the activities of his/hers subordinates involved in various design project related to evaluations and estimates, technical expertise, analyses, etc.
2. Coordinates the activities related to the approval of the design documentation prepared by his / hers team or by subcontractors.
3. Performs technical evaluations on his area of expertise, together with his team members.
4. Analyses, verifies the correctness of the technical solutions and provides specialized technical support in order to define the projects` objectives and the necessary activities for the implementation the project.
5. Performs case analyses and proposes technical solutions for the implementation of the investment projects.
6. Approves the design themes and the technical documentation for tenders and participates in the evaluation of the received offers, from the technical point of view:clarifies all technical aspects related to the tenders; establishes and approves the technical criteria of evaluating the offers.
7. Approves the technical design documentation at various stages (study, basic engineering, detail engineering): approves PFD’s, P&ID’s, data sheets for process equipment; approves technical documentation specific for process design; performs technical expertise, case analyses and proposals for technical solutions for the implementation of the investment projects.
8. Approves the specific themes for the other design specialities.
9. Verifies and approves technical design documentation together with project team members.
10. Insures compliance of his own works, and that of the external providers, with the related contracts, norms, rules, regulations and standards in force, as well as the deadlines for the preparation of documentation.
11. Insures specialized technical assistance for the execution of the designed industrial objectives.
12. When necessary, provides his specific engineering and technical support for solving problems regarding the preparation and approval of technical design documentation.
13. Stays informed regarding the novelties from his area of expertise by consulting the specialized media, contracting of specialized firms, collaboration with the specialized department in the company with a view to improve the level of knowledge in his field of activity.