1. Availability to work abroad: Kazakhstan/China;
2. University Degree in Electrotechnics/Energetics;
3. At least 8 years of professional experience in design activity;
4. At least 4 years of professional experience in a position of Electrical Design Engineer;
5. English – Advanced level; Russian – represents an advantage;
6. PC Skills(M/S Word, Excel, Outlook, AUTOCAD) – Advanced level;
7. INSEMEX Certification – Electrical design in potentially explosive areas; Knowledge of engineering specific to installations in the chemical and petrochemical industry; Knowledge of software specific in design; Knowledge of legislation and regulations specific for this domain.
1. Coordinates the activities related to preparing the design documentation by his/ hers team or by subcontractors.
2. Performs technical evaluations on his area of expertise, together with his team members.
3. Analyses, verifies the correctness of the technical solutions and provides specialized technical support in order to define the projects` objectives and the necessary activities for implementing the projects.
4. Performs case analysis and proposes technical solutions for implementing investment projects.
5. Elaborates design themes and technical documentation for auctions in order to contract providers for design works:
- clarifies all technical aspects related to the tenders;
- establishes the technical criteria of evaluating design offers.
6. Prepares technical design documentation at various stages (study, basic engineering, detail engineering):
- Prepares technical documentation for specific electric design;
- Perform technical expertise, case analysis and proposals for technical solutions for investment projects.
7. Elaborates specific themes for the other design specializations.
8. Verifies and approves technical design documentation together with project team members.
9. Ensures compliance of his own works, and that of the external providers, with the related contracts, norms, rules, regulations and standards in force, as well as the deadlines for the preparation of documentation.
10. Ensures specialized technical assistance for the execution of the designed industrial objectives.
11. When necessary, provides his specific engineering and technical support for solving problems regarding the preparation of technical design documentation.
12. Stays informed regarding the novelties from his area of expertise by consulting the specialized media and companies, with a view to improve the level of knowledge in the field within the company