1. Availability to work abroad: Kazakhstan/China;
2. University diploma in chemical technology/ automation / electronics/ constructions / mecanics;
3. Professional experience of minimum 6 years in design engineering;
4. Professional experience of minimum 3 years in a similar position;
5. English – Advanced level; Russian – represents an advantage;
6. PC Skills(M/S Word, Excel, Outlook) – advanced level;
7. Knowledge of legislation and regulations specific for this domain; Knowledge of costs estimation.
1. Coordinates the activities related to budgets estimations and planning for each project, in order to meet the agreed objectives:
- Establishes the necessary materials, equipment, work force and subcontractors according to the technical documentation;
- Identifies and obtains price quotations for the activities of the subcontractors;
- Communicates with the procurement department in order to obtain the prices for materials and equipment;
- Communicates with the beneficiary in order to prepare the estimations and cost plans;
- Revises the costs estimations in every phase of the project.
2. Performs technical evaluations on his area of expertise, together with his team members.
3. Analyses and verifies, together with the team of design engineers, the correctness of the technical solutions and provides specialized technical support in order to define the projects` objectives and the necessary activities for the implementation the project.
4. Prepares technical – economic offers at various stages (study, basic engineering, detail engineering).
5. When necessary, provides his specific engineering and technical support for solving problems regarding the preparation of technical design documentation.
6. Stays informed regarding the novelties from his area of expertise by consulting the specialized media, contracting of specialized firms, collaboration with the specialized department in the company with a view to improve the level of knowledge in his field of activity