1. Availability to work abroad: Kazakhstan/China;
2. Bachelor’s degree in engineering field (mechanical, electric – mechanic, electrical specializations);
3. 3 plus years experience in Quality Management and Quality Audit systems;
4. Solid experience with the development, deployment, monitoring and improvement of a Quality Management System elements (Quality Assurance, Quality Control, inspection, specifications, processes, audits, assessment, supplier management, ISO, etc.);
5. Relevant experience in oil and gas, fabrication and machining parts inspection ;
6. Excellent knowledge of English language;
7. Ability to monitor complex projects to closure, attention to detail and creative problem solving skills; Ability to demonstrate initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and perform work in an efficient manner, and the ability to work well under stress and time pressures;
1.The Quality Control Officer will ensure that manufactured products meet company and customer quality specifications. He will be involved in working very closely with production personnel carrying out scheduled and random checks on product quality during the production process and also final tests prior to products being dispatched to the customer.
2. Maintain the Company’s quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
3. Monitor the quality control (QC) activities on mechanical / electrical / electric-mechanical /static equipment / dynamic equipment parts;
4. Support production with QC inspections on parts that are going through production; identify opportunities to improve production and reduce waste and risk;
5. Establish QC compliance objects. Monitor results to ensure targets are achieved;
6. Inspect incoming raw material to insure that all quality requirements are as specified in the purchase order or sub-contract.
7. Maintain awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues;
8. Monitor quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
9. Create and maintain controls and documentation of procedures;
10. Inspect products to determine compliance with customer specifications and standards;
11. Participate in monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
12. Participate in quality support functions including quality planning, preventive action, non-conformance control, corrective action, management of change, audits, continuous improvement, and quality reporting & review.
13. Provide leadership to technical staff to ensure the completion of quality tests, checklists/work packages and processes;
14. Ensure compliance with all applicable quality, health, safety and environmental regulations.