1. Availability to work abroad: Kazakhstan/China;
2. University Degree in the technical field – mechanics, electronics, industrial automation or industrial constructions;
3. Professional experience in the field of at least 5 years;Professional experience on a position of site manager of at least 4 years;
4. Knowledge of Primavera software or similar represents an advantage.
5. Knowledge of English – upper intermediate level; Knowledge of Russian represents an advantage;
6. PC Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) – medium level.
1. Plans, monitors, coordinate and evaluate the activities of the supervisor’s team on each specialization – mechanic, electrical, instrumentation and civil constructions and of the subcontractors on the site, with a view to achieve the investment objectives:
- Plans together with the project team and subcontractors, the schedule for site activities, with a view to maintain the execution of project within the agreed standards and the approved project plan;
- Monitors the activities of the supervisors team and subcontractors in order to assure the accomplishment of the agreed deadlines for the execution of works and the estimated costs within the works plan, as well as the technical and quality standards set in the contract;
- Tracks the activity of the subcontractors in order to make sure they meet the agreed contractual terms, interfering in a preventive or corrective way in order to bring the activities to the agreed terms;
- Reports, on regularly basis, the status of the works to the project planner;
2. Monitors the permanent conformation to the safety and quality standards in which regards the subcontractors appointed for each type of work that occurs on the site, in order to control the safety and quality of works:
- Performs audits in order to check the adherence to the QHSE norms and the prevention of work incidents.
3. Monitors the process of purchasing of the required equipment and materials and issues unconformity notes when discrepancies occurs:
- Monitors the site activities and reports any kind of issues
4. Verifies the conformity of technical elements from the technical book
5. Ensure the information flow between site and project manager, supervisors and subcontractors.