1. Completion of Secondary Technical Education (12 years) or equivalent.
2. 5 years experience in industry preferably on petrochemical sites. Should be computer literate. Must have some experience of office systems and be able to maintain filing systems. Minimum 2 years working experience with SAP PM Module..
3. Fair knowledge of spoken and written English.
Purpose and Scope
The Maintenance Systems Application Assistant is responsible for allocating Function locations, Equipment WINs, with SMSC and responsible for the data input; of all Equipment data and technical specifications, ting various Maintenance programs in SAP System relevant to Mechanical, Machinery, Instrumentation and Electrical disciplines of IGD Project. Provides SAP System technical/clerical support for the IGD Project. This includes preparation and distribution of Maintenance Reports, SAP system standard reports etc. Maintain comprehensive filing system relating to various aspects of maintenance work. Perform the above duties with minimum supervision.
Responsible for the updating of the Daily Work Order information in SAP. This includes:
1. Preparing the Notification and Work Order System
2. Issuing Daily, Weekly work list and Backlog Review requests..
3. Input and update Job Data and Work Requests.
Checks the input of Notifications and Work Orders to SAP and carryout amendments as necessary.
Prepares the Input, Printing and Distribution of Maintenance, Work Orders Reports to IGD Engineers and Supervisors on a Daily and Weekly basis.
Provides Clerical/Technical support to IGD Job Officers in the updating of maintenance work orders reports and in the raising of Material Requisitions and Reservations:
1. Provide technical specifications for equipment
2. Material queries
Produce standard SAP reports that have been requested from sections within the IGD Project using the Standard List-Edit functions in SAP.
Assists in the formation of Suborders on existing work orders and is responsible for the coordinating the issue of Scaffolding Numbers from Maintenance Systems Office
Responsible for maintaining the material queries register for the IGD Project. Issue on a monthly basis “Outstanding Materials Queries” report to the respective Engineers.
Carries out other similar or related duties as assigned such as provides other support services as may be required including the updating of Technical Data in the SAP System. Notifies Maintenance Systems
Reports to Senior Maintenance Systems Applications Coordinator.
Works according to defined procedures, standards, practices and instructions.
Completed work is subject to spot check.